Sunday, 6 November 2016

Pachmarhi, Nagdwar Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh


 Wow! I Am Already Going This Place Nagdwar Yatra, originated from Pachmadi and organised only before 10days & after 10days of Nagpanchami. After that all roots are closed due to deep forest. Total journey is only by walk, no other source is available. Total journey is about 40 to 50 KM Up Down300 MM 400 MM on hills. Jouney covers nos of hills & waterfalls. You have to take shelter in plastic tent and to do all natural mounning activity in nature. At least you need 2days to complete this Yatra. There is no smooth root, continuous up & down to Hills. Peoples prefers rain because during rain, you remain fresh. Only facility is 'Korku' called Hamal for your ludgue Powered By:- Pachmarhi, Nagdwar Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh Er.Shailesh Narware Temple Pachmarhi nagdwar Temple Pachmarhi I have a going Saral time this place nearby Pachmarhi world number one place natural I am very very happy this place looking for and very cool place this place is a Pachmarhi to nagdwar within 30 kilometre step by step and very high within 6000 feet and 5000 feet down and up wow amazing place really...Wow .....very super This Place wow unbelievable play this place currently active now and I have a going on anytime this place many people coming from here for visited hill station big world biggest famous hill station Lord Shankar got here in this place I have a meeting that I'm going this place amazing looks like very very very beautiful temple and hill station very cold in pool place look look like pure natural and very super place in this place going on hill station currently in 24/7 working days right now this place is a forest and natural looks like very beautiful sunrise sunset point and other point and Naga Temple Pachmarhi currently early allowed only one time something running time but biggest place in very pure natural looks like beautiful amazing place many many millions people coming from here I have a server time going this place looks like unbelievable really unbelievable capture unbelievable super this is looks like your natural Hills station Pachmarhi Madhya Pradesh India



No comments:

Post a Comment